By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

This is big, not megaton tho. The first footage of FFXIII makes it big, but the fact that we know that the game is coming keeps it from being a megaton (and multi-plat at that). If SE pulls out a card and announces something, that would make it megaton.

Around the Network

i have a hunch that something big will be announced, if sony is smart they can counter Microsoft's shock moment at E3 with their own, using the same method, it would be genius

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
i have a hunch that something big will be announced, if sony is smart they can counter Microsoft's shock moment at E3 with their own, using the same method, it would be genius

Sony already did what they were suppose to... that was to show games. That is what Leipzig, E3, and TGS is all about. That's what it's always been about. A place to showcase games and give updates and new info on them.

You all put too much emphasis on huge announcements.

i cant wait for final fantasy, i hope the jap game has english subs, just like white knight

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FJ-Warez said:
This is just SE showing FF, yeap, in a Sony event, but since the game is no longer exclusive this will help the 360 version too

in japan?.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
FJ-Warez said:
This is just SE showing FF, yeap, in a Sony event, but since the game is no longer exclusive this will help the 360 version too

in japan?.

The game as a whole, there is more people out there than just the fans from Japan... and guys with a PS3...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i'll wait until the game gets a exact release date in the states and knowing that i'll soon be playing it, then i will get excited and really excited for ff13.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

wush can't wait.

Check out my game about moles ^

Ah, another day, another exaggeratedly sensationalist darthdevidem01 thread.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Please say it is something big..