By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

Hmmm i don't know leo.
Like I said, this is big.
It is really important to me, and I'm sure other regardless of whether or not 360 also has the game, because i like the games for the gameplay and ingenuity, not for the system it is on.

However, what I mean is that, even if sony announces something bigger than this, like ff13 coming out on ps3 a year before 360 in america, people still might try to eclipse it with, "so what, microsoft's e3 was bigger."

Which, yes, was a megaton announcement, almost a gigaton.

Around the Network

@Onyx

No, but as a gamer this is huge, a game that yes had been announced 4 years ago, but is finally being shown.

Thats the point im trying to make, and everyone in this thread is making it like its "oh who cares its a multiplatform game".

mM

onyx, you do have to agree that ff13 on 360 raised the bar in terms of megaton announcements.

@Leo-J

YOU LAST 3 POSTS....have echoed my feelings reasons for the thread title....yes it was OVER-EXAGGERATIN a bit....but thats what my thread titles are like.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

you what else is a megaton ? versus game play 8)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@leo-j

People like to throw exclusivity around so they can extend their e-penis.

wasn't the point he was talking about.

I think he cares about the exclusivity, as most people should about their home games. But he doesn't care enough about it to dislike the game.

A lot of people gave up on this game because of the 360 announcement (you should know that), and he's just saying that in a gamer's eyes, it is a big announcement.

his comment reflects the idea that some people might actually have thought this screening was megaton if they weren't "stabbed in the back".

elgefe02 said:
I hope they Show Gameplay.. and not CGI

Yeah, like others said, is about time :)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
leo-j said:
@Onyx

No, but as a gamer this is huge, a game that yes had been announced 4 years ago, but is finally being shown.

Thats the point im trying to make, and everyone in this thread is making it like its "oh who cares its a multiplatform game".

::shrug::  Multi-platform or not.  It's the 13th game of Final Fantasy.  I'm not going to be super surprised by the gameplay footage.  Yes, I'd like to see it.  But I don't find it as exciting as some others

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Double Post

Damn, Triple Post.