By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles - MEDIA BLOWOUT Official Thread - JRPG Of The Year!

Yeah, I saw this game at the mini-theater at TGS. It looks freakin' amazing. my hype is through the roof on this one now.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
FinalEvangelion said:
Yeah, I saw this game at the mini-theater at TGS. It looks freakin' amazing. my hype is through the roof on this one now.

U where there.

darthdevidem01 said:
I agree Leo-J

it won't beat FF13

it will probably be better than FF Versus 13 though & all the 360 JRPG's except for SO4 (SO4 looks hot)

i dont agree, i think versus will be better than ff13 I like the main character more, darker story, also nomura said that it reminds him of ff7 and that versus is the more typicall ff. He also said that alot of people that worked on ff7, ff8, KH and ff7 advent children are working on the game. + he said the main chracter isnt emo or somethin like that.

I think it will go down like this: FF13vs>ff13>White knight

OMG..your impressions please Final Envaligion?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

quoting my self from another forum

Now my impressions from White Knight Chronicles trailer - It's definitely looking like the first AAA jRPG for PS3. They showed the interview that was already translated, a bunch of gameplay videos, and the new trailer. The character creation system looked great and environments were beautiful. The battle system looks nice as well. First day purchase for me for sure. Expect more news about this game on October 31st because I got a card with a code for some exclusive info to people who viewed the WKC stuff.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

WOW....october 31!

cool nice to hear good stuff about it from someone who was actually there

FinalEvangelion said:

Now my impressions from White Knight Chronicles trailer - It's definitely looking like the first AAA jRPG for PS3. They showed the interview that was already translated, a bunch of gameplay videos, and the new trailer. The character creation system looked great and environments were beautiful. The battle system looks nice as well. First day purchase for me for sure. Expect more news about this game on October 31st because I got a card with a code for some exclusive info to people who viewed the WKC stuff.

Oct 31st. Gotta remember that.

4 ≈ One

Impressive, not an inch of it looks even slightly original (antagonist, heroes design, environments etc) but it looks really cool and the gameplay seems fresh and fun!

@mummelmann

thats exactly why the online compnent is there...to give this game a unique identity.

As epic JRPG's with an online mode just havn't happened this gen.

FinalEvangelion said:

Great, be sure to let us know about it.