By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony=Disappointment. Microsoft takes the win again

Jandre002 said:
Bobo012893 said:
ssj12 said:
Sony typically just announces things during TGS versus all at once. Basically any press events were business related mostly.

How are they going to announce it without an event? Are they just going to go stand in the middle of the show show floor and shout "Behold, Trico" ?

HAHA I busted out laughing at this. My girlfriend asked me what was so funny...kinda hard to expalin these things lol. Im such a dork

I completely understand since the same thing just happened to me. I was like you wouldn't understand...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I don't care about not having a conference, where are the NINE UNANNOUNCED GAMES SCEJ PROMISED WILL BE PLAYABLE?

They have thus far only shown one which is Demon Soul, that is just sad.

ANd before anyone mention, QT is from Tecmo not SCEJ and just about every other PS3 exclusive announced in TGS thus far (Yakuza 3

mibuokami said:
I don't care about not having a conference, where are the NINE UNANNOUNCED GAMES SCEJ PROMISED WILL BE PLAYABLE?

ANd before anyone mention, QT is from Tecmo not SCEJ and just about every other PS3 exclusive announced in TGS thus far (Yakuza 3<3) is third party.

They have until the end of today to make those announcement, if not then this is the biggest load of bs they've ever piled out since 2005.

TGS is until the 12th

I was under the impression that all announcements are made on the 2 media days and the 2 remaining days is just opening the showroom to the public?

Home is coming out next month, is that bad news or good news?

Around the Network
mibuokami said:

ANd before anyone mention, QT is from Tecmo not SCEJ and just about every other PS3 exclusive announced in TGS thus far (Yakuza 3<3) is third party.

They have until the end of today to make those announcement, if not then this is the biggest load of bs they've ever piled out since 2005.

They've shown a couple of others as well like That horse racing game. Most of them are pure crap tho. I think that they are counting some games that we already knew about which is really uncool.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Bobo012893 said:
mibuokami said:

ANd before anyone mention, QT is from Tecmo not SCEJ and just about every other PS3 exclusive announced in TGS thus far (Yakuza 3

they do have one event that is called "sony booth event" whatever that is

The new Halo game is what excited me the most...other than that, I was not impressed by either of them. SO IV looked good, but I do not enjoy RPGs...so that did not mean anything to me.

Jackson50 said:
The new Halo game is what excited me the most...other than that, I was not impressed by either of them. SO IV looked good, but I do not enjoy RPGs...so that did not mean anything to me.

How the hell do you like anime and not JRPGs?

Also, fyi, your tastes in genre don't determine who won the show. I hate driving games, but that doesn't change the fact that I gotta give props to Turismo and Forza everytime they're shown.

Likes anime, likes Halo, hates rpgs, lol.

Anyway, yes, Bayonetta was epic win to me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.