By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do TGS announcements carry on the next 2 days too?

@lilwingman

well those titles must certainly not be important to IGN, because they are not updating their site with the lastest announcements then. I know nothing about Demon's Soul and Quantum Theory and on top of that I thought the LBP bundles was announced earlier before TGS or was that a rumor?

And on top of that, I just now learned that Nintendo doesn't attend TGS, sorry about that guys. I'm a n00b here about that stuff.

Around the Network
lilwingman said:
ecurbj said:
wow, so Sony didn't announce anything?
They fail again this TGS, I mean Microsoft stole the show again! WTF? Sony, get your act together.

Eh?

While I'm personally still hoping for at least one more announcement during the Sony & L5 conference, they've already given us a few games. Demon's Soul and Quantum Theory are newly announced exclusives, plus they showed a bunch of new Japanese PSN games.  The new LBP bundles (80GB system + spearate DS3) should do well over there as well.

And Nintendo does not attend TGS.

Only things I'm sad about are no Team Ico... and the very obvious S-E lack of love.

If you think thats lack of love you need to see the S-E Wii line-up

It's confirmed...Square Enix lost its virginity to Microsoft!!!!

Square Enix was teasing Nintendo and Sony for all these years and now Microsoft is paying for Square Enix to give up its virginity and Microsoft has accomplished their goal!!! hehe

The Last Remnant, Star Ocean: Last Hope and finally Final Fantasy XIII is the top tier iceberg!!

Today's the last media day. Sony already had their Business conference and their LBP presentation so let's hope that they end up showing some cool thing at the WKC presentation or this TGS will suck balls.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

so if it's over what happened to that konami secret game that Sony announced they will have @tgs?

Around the Network

Not over yet. As Bobo said, today's the last media day.

did they even show a trailer?

where I hven't seen one

I'm confused.

IDK what's going on...

I didn't even know that they had a LBP conference.

What did they talk about?

Why did no one cover it?

Is it even true?

hmmmmm i'm not happy at all
no versus trailer??