By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's my 18th birthday today!

Hello VGChartz community!

I just wanted to announce that today is my 18th Birthday!

I live in the United States so that means that I am now able to vote in this election which is pretty cool.  It's nice because the last legal hurdle I really have is at 21 which makes it so I can drink alcohol.  Oh and I have to be 35 to be President but thats not really that big of a deal lol.

Also another point of interest is it will be my 1 year anniversary as a VGChartz member on October 11th which is 2 days from now (even though I had lurked on these boards for almost a year prior to that just to check console sales).

Well anyways, just thought I would announce it here, and I've had a great birthday so far.

~Ickalanda

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Oh wow an American on VGCHARTZ! Cool!

PS: Happy birthday :).

Happy Birthday

I hope you get a lot of bitches
a lot of cake
a lot of cash
and don't die

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

happy birthday

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Happy Birthday

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

happy birthday! now since your american, you can vote in the federal election. Vote McCain! No-bama!

Happy birthday! Enjoy being of legal age. I still don't understand why in the US they don't let people under 21 drink, here in my country it's only under 18

Yeah i don't get the whole 21 drinking age thing. You are old enough to die for your country but we can't have you getting drunk, because that would be bad.

Oh sorry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (that part was supposed to come first)