By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - last remnant maybe exclusive for 360

first they had to make it timed exclusive, because if it was day to day release ps3 version would of outsold the xbox version so badly and it would have had no effect towards xbox 360 sales in japan.

but now, it has to be exclusive because some japanese people are just going to wait for the ps3 version instead of spending extra money on an xbox 360.

i have to say my hatred towards MS is increasing- and not because of the stupid console war, but because MS wants ps3 owners and "potential ones" (who starve for rpgs wayyy more than xbox 360 owners) to not be able to play this game on their console and therefore buy an xbox 360.

Around the Network

no one here have a 360 ?!

deathgod33 said:
first they had to make it timed exclusive, because if it was day to day release ps3 version would of outsold the xbox version so badly and it would have had no effect towards xbox 360 sales in japan.

but now, it has to be exclusive because some japanese people are just going to wait for the ps3 version instead of spending extra money on an xbox 360.

i have to say my hatred towards MS is increasing- and not because of the stupid console war, but because MS wants ps3 owners and "potential ones" (who starve for rpgs wayyy more than xbox 360 owners) to not be able to play this game on their console and therefore buy an xbox 360.

Yeah it surely can't be that Square is having problem getting the Unreal Engine to work on the PS3... which was a problem many developers have had.

Yeah it has to be some MS plot.

Not the heavily documented troubles of working with the UE on PS3.

Why guess the racoons knocked over my trashcan when I can assume it was the CIA searching through my garbage.

"microsoft japan say it"

we can leave the thread

Time to Work !

square have already confirmed that last remnant is multiplat, 360 version 1st then pc and ps3 versions to follow. if it was any other way round they would have to isue an official cancelation much like the frontlines fiasco

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Just watched it.. He does say Exclusively on the 360 when referring to Last Remant

and then, which i'm having trouble hearing clearly, its followed by him saying Star Ocean Making its Debut "On" or "Only" the xbox 360..

but I think its my fanboy ears making me think he says "only"...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Skeeuk said:
square have already confirmed that last remnant is multiplat, 360 version 1st then pc and ps3 versions to follow. if it was any other way round they would have to isue an official cancelation much like the frontlines fiasco

skeeuk u  have a 360 why u didnt check it yourself.

hmmm....now that would be a surprise

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

360 hate is strong!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

check this :
http://na.square-enix.com/remnant/landing.html

click on preorder and it will give the options of buying the game on 360 and ps3