By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has nothing left this year for me to look forward too

Well, Quantum of Solace and Call of Duty will be superior on Wii

Around the Network

I agree try some other games that are already out. If you don't mind buggy games at least rent Manhunt 2. Despite all the hate I thought it was really fun.

Damn.

The trolls have decided not to even try anymore.

Just flat-out troll... lol.

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of The New World, Call of Duty World at War, and Little King Story, and ANimal Crossing City Folk. When I look at your collection there are plenty of games you don't have on Wii. Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart Wii, No more Heroes, Boom BLox, De Blob, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, and Super Paper Mario are just a few. Buy some of the games you missed. Also there might be a chance Disaster Day of Crisis, and/or Fatal Frame IV release this year.

DMeisterJ said:
Damn.

The trolls have decided not to even try anymore.

Just flat-out troll... lol.

Am I missing something? I don't see any trolling.

Around the Network

"Am I missing something? I don't see any trolling."
I think he was saying or trying to say that he's surprised he hasn't seen any trolling. Quite frankly, so am I :P

After I get Sam & Max this week, I'm looking forward to Mushroom Men and Deadly Creatures. Quantum of Solace, Call of Duty and Tomb Raider are worth looking at, too.

If all else fails, I could probably spend $100 on WiiWare and VC games. Nintendo's really been pumping out the quality on their download service lately.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Earthworm Jim is coming to NA, wait for that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i have a very big..

wallet.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Guitar Hero WT....everything you need