By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's sticking with the 360 only this gen?

Well I am. Yeah I have a wii but hardly gets turned on. So who else is going to stick with the 360 this gen? I though about getting a PS3 next year in December but I'll rather save up for a xbox 720!

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Well, it's not that I don't want to play PS3 games (I borrowed a PS3 for a week to play Uncharted -which took me almost half a day-, Ratchet and MGS4 -but I got Reeeeaaally bored and returned it on the 4th day) but from what I can see, I don't have time to play HALF the games that interest me on 360. So...

I can't blame 360 owners for not seeing the point in buying a PS3, but I see a couple of PS3 games like MGS4, Killzone and InFamous. I mean that might not be enough to sway people to the PS3 still, but it's enough for me. The economy is sucking ass and people are pinching pennies and no one is at fault for this. Do what you've got to do. I wouldn't blame people who are cautious about spending money with the current state of the economy. Theres plenty of games on the 360 to be content with.

Not me, I am getting a PS3 later this year.

I never had more than 1 console per gen, so I'll probably be a 360 only user

Around the Network

As a video gamer for over 25 years, I cant limit myself to just one system. It doesnt make sense to me. I have all 3 current gen systems in my home and I play all of them when time allows. My 3 children enjoy all 3 systems as well.

Games make the system and all 3 have great strengths and weaknesses. Picking one system and telling the world how much you love it and hate the other systems is...... well there are so many words, I would be typing all day.

Tifa got MOVES!

The 360 covers all my gaming necessities, I don't even have time for all the games, additionally, Sony's attitude this gen keeps me from buying a PS3. I don't know if I'll buy a Wii later, but at the moment it's unlikely.

I aint a fanboy or anything. Hell, I have a PS2 and PS1 and have a PSP but the money is a problem. Not everyone can afford all 3 consoles. I just wanted to find out what other people are going to do.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Ill stick with my 360, GT5 and tekken were games i'd buy if I had a ps3...
And forza is good enough for me, as much as I love GT, so I dont think ill get one...

That is bascially why Xbox360 will finish second in my opinion :

Most of the owners will buy a PS3 sooner or later while most of the PS3 owners will stick with the PS3 only.

Time to Work !