By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle confirmed for Wii, due out until 2010

Awesome.

Around the Network

At least its early 2010.

PS3 fans have been drooling over FFXIII since the launch of the system, and they probably won't get it until 3.5-4 years afterwards.

There are so many examples of games that have taken longer than 1.5 years to release that I don't know why this is a problem. The PS3/360 practically have these sorts of games shooting out their ears. LBP is at least that long; God of War 3 is at least that long; Killzone 2 has already been much, much longer; Gran Turismo has been profoundly longer, and it took 1.5 years just to get the prologue. I could go on and on.

It's just that the Wii has been so consistently prompt that people aren't used to it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Damn that is a long time to wait.

I guess it gives me time to buy and play the first one though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

ctk495 said:
By 2010 the wii will have by far better games that no more heroes.

I agree.. I bought the game last week (2nd hand) the disc didn't work, so I took it back today and have had some time with it... It's worth it as a budget game just for the pure style it oozes, but some bits of the game are just broken, the bike handles like something from the 2d generations, and does weird stuff when you touch another car... the graphics look really nice, but something about them doesn't seem to run smoothly, perhaps this is the first time I have ever noticed a poor frame-rate? and the city is empty.

So in many ways it's kind of like some of the HD games in that it is flawed technically (frame rate, glitchy) except being developed for such an easy system as the Wii, it shouldn't have such problems.

I suspect it is because it was a very cheap title to make... not much was spent correcting these issues.

Still, I am glad I bought it (£30 for it and Metroid Prime 3, so it was £15) but I would have been annoyed had I spent full price on it.

Around the Network

The more developement time, the better. At least we know they are not rushing the title. This will give them plenty of time to make a well polished title.

What the hell? I just heard about this today and all I can think is how am I going to afford all of this? I still haven't had a chance to get RE4Wii or Okami, and now they're cranking out even more stuff I love? Sure, may be more than a year away, but good grief.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

so who will be publishing it?

I need it in 2010 since to many games in 09...

Former something....

TWRoO: The motocycle actually rocks, but for whatever reason they don't explain the best parts:
- tilt the remote and tap the brakes to do a really fast corner
- flip the remote up to jump

It does crash awfully easily though.

I would like to see a much-improved "sandbox" portion on the sequel before I'd buy it...and I don't necessarily mean bigger or more in-depth, just not as boring. Less money-grinding, and potentially smaller.

The action parts of the game were mostly really good.