By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle confirmed for Wii, due out until 2010

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle confirmed for Wii, not due out until 2010

Wow, that’s a bit of a buzzkill, don’t you think? I would have thought that late 2009 would have been in the cards. Who knows, maybe the rest of the world will get the game first. If you want to see more Marvelous games/release years/dates…click here. Thanks to RhonintheWizard for the heads up.

via gonintendo

http://gonintendo.com/?p=58658

-----

i knew it, first i was thinking it was too early, know i cant wait!

Around the Network

WHAAAAAAT?

I thought EVERY announcement tu a Nintendo platform would only be revealed when it takes LESS than a year to came out start counting on the revealing day.
I would prefer to know about NMH2 by mid 2009. Now I have to remember everyday that it will take long to NMH2 came out.

That sucks. But there are way to many games I want next year. Perhaps it is best for my wallet. Plus, the later it comes out, the better it will be.

Whoa, whoa whoa ... only dates for Europe and North America. Where is the Japan release date!?

Just checked the link to the Marvelous press release. No Japanese release dates for either NMH2 or Little King's Story. Gah!

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

weel at least we know its coming

Around the Network
ramuji said:
Whoa, whoa whoa ... only dates for Europe and North America. Where is the Japan release date!?

Just checked the link to the Marvelous press release. No Japanese release dates for either NMH2 or Little King's Story. Gah!

it will probably be released there later, cause of the low opening sales

11ht11 said:

it will probably be released there later, cause of the low opening sales

Later is fine, I just want the (relatively) assuring announcement of a release date.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Spanx said:
WHAAAAAAT?

I thought EVERY announcement tu a Nintendo platform would only be revealed when it takes LESS than a year to came out start counting on the revealing day.
I would prefer to know about NMH2 by mid 2009. Now I have to remember everyday that it will take long to NMH2 came out.

Nintendo can't stop 3rd parties announcing their games... that policy only applies for Nintendo published games (and then only if they want to, some games will slip through earlier than 6 months before release)

ramuji said:

HAHA!

Well that blows.

Maybe it will give me time to finish the crap load of other games I haven't finished/have yet to play.