By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TGS gameplay (ToH, Fragile, Klonoa, Arc Rise, Valhalla Knights, etc.)

Why does it take for ever to load X(

I'll be buying at least two of those games when they're released. But why must they be so far away? Other consolse got great games during their first few years, but we have to wait almost three for the third parties to step it up? I'm tired of waiting.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Tales of Hearts and Arc Rise Fantasia for me, Fragile look boring.

All of those games look good. Especially Arc Rise Fantasia.

Oh and Wind of Nostalgia reminds me of wild arms for some reason.

Hyperion said:
Why does it take for ever to load X(

I'll be buying at least two of those games when they're released. But why must they be so far away? Other consolse got great games during their first few years, but we have to wait almost three for the third parties to step it up? I'm tired of waiting.
"If the researchers at Strategy Analytics are correct, the Nintendo Revolution will sell just under 18 million units worldwide through 2012, a mere fraction of the global sales of the PS3 during the same period. Furthermore, the installed PS3 user base will be more than double that of the Xbox 360, despite the fact that Microsoft will have enjoyed a full year on the market without next-gen competition."

-Strategy Analytics Professional Forecast for 7th Generation

"PS2-style dominance will not be repeated in the next generation hardware market: we anticipate that competition will be far more intense with market shares split on a territorial basis. PS3 will have the dominant market share in 2010 with Wii in a distant third."

-Screen Digest Forecast from Professional Analyst Barton

"Nintendo's Revolution will be its last console, it's a two-horse race right now."

-Red Herring

"Yes, the platform is wildly selling, but no one is playing games on it," he contended.

Sooner, rather than later, third-party publishers are going to abandon it, Goodman predicted, or least throw resources toward other platforms as well.

When price points for other consoles come down, gamers are going to move in their direction, he said. "You really have to question what kind of legs [Wii] will have when it sells out the Nintendo market."

-Michael Goodman, Yankee Group Director, 01/18/08

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any other questions?

Around the Network

Lazy. Add it tothe OP.

Valhalla Knights: Elder Saga

RIZ-ZOAWD

Arc Rise Fantasia

Tales of Hearts

Winds of Nostalgio

Fragile

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Nevermind.

Add this too. This trailer is simply too beautiful.