By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SNES and N64 problem!

Ok, the problem is that, when I use the television in my room to play my N64 it always lag.

My Snes have never done that before, but the last time I tried it, it had a lag too.

I have no problems with my other consoles (NES, GC and PS2)

What can the problem be? Is it anything I can do about it?

I hope I´ll be able to fix it, cause I really want to play my SNES and N64!

Around the Network

Never heard of any of those systems "lagging" before... what kind of television set do you have?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I have a 27" HD-Television from LG

Some HDTVs have a "game mode" to help compensate for lag; might yours?

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Hmmm, how do you have it connected? Could be the way the signal is processed through the TV depending on the way its connected. Toggle some of the audio/video options on your TV set if you're still having problems... worst comes to worst simply buy a standard RF adapter and hook it up directly through the cable line, that would solve any issues although the picture obviously won't be as good.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
Millennium said:
Some HDTVs have a "game mode" to help compensate for lag; might yours?

Where can I find it if I have it?

The strange thing is that the sound doesn´t lag at all, and the picture is only a little slow....really irritating

Sorry, but it's supposed to lag. Nothing you can do about it.

N64 and SNES were not designed for HDTV's, especially SNES. Play them on an SDTV if you can.

I got it fixed! It was the cable that connected the TV and the Console that was too new or something!

Thanks for your help :)

You're welcome

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said: