By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yakuza 3 INGAME ! holy fuck !

disolitude said: 

Im sure that if this was an XBOX 360 game you would be screaming like a little girl. Is there ever anything that isnt negative from you when it comes to the PS3, or sony in general?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
disolitude said: 

Im sure that if this was an XBOX 360 game you would be screaming like a little girl. Is there ever anything that isnt negative from you when it comes to the PS3, or sony in general?

Lol...what are you 12? Cause you sure are being a big baby today. That argument is so played out its not even funny...especially when 2 posts ago I posted...

"looks good...good work Sega. Will this come out outside Japan?"

perpride said:
Dystopian Delight said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
HOLY $HIT

this is what GTA IV SHOULD BE, ROCKSTAR YOU PIECE OF SHITS LOOK AT THIS GAME, NOW COPY IT.

anyhow, wow this is a huge suprise, so yakuza 3 last year was a spin off.. and this is the real one. This looks amazingly good.

Haha...don't be silly. Sega doesn't have the resources to invest in to a game like this and make it better and bigger than GTA4. Especially not a game with such only Japan appeal and not a PS3 exclusive.

Game looks impressive nevertheless...but you're being a baby ripping on GTA4.

Gta4 was mediocre.

:O. MEDIOCRE? You guys are harsh man holy crap.

Yay another PS3 exclusive that the 360 fanboys will will be all over when it goes multiplat.

Game looks great, I don't think it will be better than GTAIV though.

Ehh GTa4 isnt a bad game per se but it is a definate step down from san andreas.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

disolitude said:
leo-j said:
disolitude said: 

Lol...what are you 12? Cause you sure are being a big baby today. That argument is so played out its not even funny...especially when 2 posts ago I posted...

Oh yes im 12, im such a little kid yay lets all be happy and jump!

im in a terrible mood today, well everytime im on this site im in a terrible mood,  thats what happens when more than 90% of the people on this site attack your favorite console constantly, and make its games look like crap.

mr. MGS4 IS PRE RENDERED

mM

Looks good, Japans anwser to Gta4.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
disolitude said: 

im in a terrible mood today, well everytime on this site im on a terrible mood,  thats what happens when more than 90% of the people on this site attack your favorite console constantly, and make its games look like crap.

mr. MGS4 IS PRE RENDERED

haha...oh god, not that argument again.

"scripted" in game render and in game render is completely different my friend.

This does look like it may look even better than MGS4...but im not jumping with joy yet...cause gameplay matters too and its Sega...they need to learn how to be great again.

It looks like a japanese version of GTA IV, but more interesting to me. I like the fighting better, of course that was not emphasized in GTA.

Great IF it comes to america, I really want to play Kenzan though

leo-j said:

im in a terrible mood today, well everytime im on this site im in a terrible mood,  thats what happens when more than 90% of the people on this site attack your favorite console constantly, and make its games look like crap.

mr. MGS4 IS PRE RENDERED

If the poll means anything, there are more PS3 fans on the site than anything. Besides, all consoles are "attacked," just learn to get used to it.

What disolitude said, however, isn't anything to cry about. You compared it to GTA4 (a game with an insane budget) and he shot it down, that's all. Not much of an "attack" I'd say.

Shut up about MGS4 already. If has only a few pre-rendered scenes and even they're pre-rendered only because the PS3 can't handle them; they're still not CGI but done on the engine instead. Most of the game's cutscenes are still realtime.

Looking go so far but it has a look I don't like. Something's wrong, I'm just not sure what.

@Machine-AX: Haha, I'm aware there are probably more Ninty fans on the site, but the poll is such a great spin opportunity . In all seriousness though, I just find the whole "this site is pro-Wii, anti-everything else" is getting really old. The site isn't nearly as one-sided as people (mainly PS3 fans) make it out to be.