By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed Wii Version Gameplay

ROFL. wait so let me get this straight you actually control sonic about 5% of the time, and that is just you hold the stick to the right and hitting jump every 30 seconds or so.

Around the Network

These are the Wii Scans? Wow, impressive!!!

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

Pock3R said:
ROFL. wait so let me get this straight you actually control sonic about 5% of the time, and that is just you hold the stick to the right and hitting jump every 30 seconds or so.

lol I"m kind of wondering the same thing too, the speed looks impressive but where is the gameplay here? if all you do is pressing up and jump button every frew seconds then this game is sad.

Do you even get to control Sonic???

Avalach21 said:
i don't know guys, it's nothing like the classic sonics, in this game you accelerate to top speed in about .2 seconds, in the classic games, yea sonic goes fast, but you have to build up his speed to that point. I can tell this just doesn't feel right

I really want to like this game, but this^ and the fact that it looks like a non-game bothers me.

I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings, but it had a problem of "30 seconds of almost no involvement, then a quick life or death moment... repeat," through some parts of that game.  This looks like only those parts.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I have never played a 3D sonic game and this one looks fucking awesome. I didnt expect the Wii game to graphically look that good or play the same. Now I dont have to wait to buy the PS3 version. Im buying this game for Wii I cant wait.=)

when i saw third person view gameplay i said, "ooohhh here we go again..plz not again".

Valkyria00 said:
I have never played a 3D sonic game and this one looks fucking awesome. I didnt expect the Wii game to graphically look that good or play the same. Now I dont have to wait to buy the PS3 version. Im buying this game for Wii I cant wait.=)

Sonic Unleashed looks like an amazing game so far.  It's slowly moving up on my list of wanted games.

Yeah, I just can't get excited for this as long as this whole Werewolf things is hanging over it.

(Skip to 1:35.)

Looks fast.That's good.