By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Has Sony failed at TGS like they failed at E3.?

theprof00 said:
TGS is Sony's event stage. They are simpy biding their time and building up excitement. This doesn't mean that they won't fall flat on their faces, but they are waiting for MS hype and such to fade to the point where people are saying, "Ok we've seen everything, is that all?"
Then Sony walks in with their unnanounced games and steal the show

@loy Star Ocean 4 is going to ps3
what do you mean how so?

I wanted to know where you got that information from, I would like to see or read it.

Around the Network

It hasn't happened yet. We'll see if they fly or fail when the actual conference takes place.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

loy, you are right, i don't think i have proof, but my source is vgchartz itself, it is in several threads now.

So your saying its like the Dual Shock 3 for the PS3 all over again? That is acctualy a must have. The 360 controller, is not.

Ok prof, we should all keep our fingers cross.

Around the Network

they failed at E3? thats new to me, cause they had the best show to me

Being that this show goes on til the 12th. I'm going to say that you fail.

There is plenty of time for new games to be announced for all consoles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sony announces GoW3 and MAG

MS announces a game going Multiplatform.... and some stuff that's quite similar past things from SONY and Nintendo.....

SONY will be announcing 11 new games from themselves at TGS....
What has MS announcned that's interesting?? Another Multiplat release???

4 ≈ One

Sony had the best E3 (not that is something they should be proud of, the downsized E3 is mediocre), but for the people it didn't matter because Microsoft got FFXIII for NA and EU...

Aside that megaton, when i compared the shows, Microsoft intended to create a Wii-like experience and throw JRPGs, Nintendo was the casual show with the crazy woman and how they're printing money, Sony had the exclusives show with the LittleBigPlanet chartz (they actually found a way to throw us their corporate stuff in a fun way), those charts started the LBP hype, and the new announcements like MAG, Quest for Booty and GoW3, the interesting thing was seeing a J-Company throwing shooters and a US-company throwing JRPGs...

The Anarchyz said:
Sony had the best E3 (not that is something they should be proud of, the downsized E3 is mediocre), but for the people it didn't matter because Microsoft got FFXIII for NA and EU...

Aside that megaton, when i compared the shows, Microsoft intended to create a Wii-like experience and throw JRPGs, Nintendo was the casual show with the crazy woman and how they're printing money, Sony had the exclusives show with the LittleBigPlanet chartz (they actually found a way to throw us their corporate stuff in a fun way), those charts started the LBP hype, and the new announcements like MAG, Quest for Booty and GoW3, the interesting thing was seeing a J-Company throwing shooters and a US-company throwing JRPGs...

This. I agree with this post 100%!

And I'd also like to add to the bottom/last statement:

SONY's not doing so well in the US, what better way to help this with Shooters and Action games???

MS isn't doing so well in JPN, what better way to help this than with JRPG's????

4 ≈ One