By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Princess in Super Mario Galaxy??

DonWii said:
DonWii said:
Once Mario finds her, She says: Thank you Mario, but your princess is in another Galaxy.
I am suprised no one touched on this.
You ripped it right out of the link Ben gave,  first post there.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
Saiyar said:
VonShigsy said:
Mario is a smooth playa.. He dumps Pauline, then he hooks up with Peach, has an affair with Daisy on SuperMarioLand, returns to Peach and now a new woman looms in the horizon. When will Luigi get lucky?

Didn't Luigi end up with daisy?

So does any one else think Rosetta is likely to be in Mario Kart Wii ?

Mario saved her and in the end of SMLand she kisses him. Nintendo is spreading those rumors to hide the fact that Luigi is gay and partners with tingle. (They are both green) Seriously, can anyone think a major character like Tingle that is stereotypicaly gay? Just curious and not joke answers plz.

Rosetta looks like the tooth fairy.

VonShigsy said:
Saiyar said:
VonShigsy said:
Mario is a smooth playa.. He dumps Pauline, then he hooks up with Peach, has an affair with Daisy on SuperMarioLand, returns to Peach and now a new woman looms in the horizon. When will Luigi get lucky?

Didn't Luigi end up with daisy?

So does any one else think Rosetta is likely to be in Mario Kart Wii ?

Mario saved her and in the end of SMLand she kisses him. Nintendo is spreading those rumors to hide the fact that Luigi is gay and partners with tingle. (They are both green) Seriously, can anyone think a major character like Tingle that is stereotypicaly gay? Just curious and not joke answers plz.

In SML it did seem to indicate MarioXdaisy but since then in most of the party/sports games and in the film (I know it doesn't really count) she has been asociated with Luigi.

BenKenobi88 said:
It's been done...

Oops.... my bad. I did not go through the link. I had already read it elsewhere.

Bad, DonWii. Bad...

Just for that, I will line up only 7 hours before the release of Super Mario Galaxy, instead of 8.  

Around the Network

Wasn't Luigi already gettin' lucky with Daisy?

Well said, Rol.

she looks just like peach!?

mM

who cares??

RolStoppable said:

I think it really doesn't matter which princess/es are going to be in the game as long as Mario gets a delicious cake at the end of the game for saving her/them.

Remember people, Reggie said that Galaxy is the first true successor to 64. What he meant by this is the delicious cake, Mario didn't get one at the end of Sunshine.

Mario's Cake frustration