By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFVXIII Main Character Names Revealed

Square Enix has finally revealed the names of the Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII characters. Nomchan (or "Pigtails girl") is called Sarah or Senon, the prince from Versus XIII is called Noctis and the heroine is Stella.

Noctis sounds kinda wierd, I expected something more stylish like Togapi or Lafonda.

http://www.forever-fantasy.net/square-enix-news/tgs-2008/tgs-2008--ffxiii-and-versus-xiii-character-names-revealed-1223521978.html

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Noctis?

Lolwutctis?

.......Noctis?

I think I liked it better when they didn't have names. Stupid hyping, they should have just revealed their names right away if they were going to be this wonky.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

They couldn't name him Cloud2?? XD, J/K

Noctis doesn't sound bad, and hey, after all the JRPG's they've made, the creativity is dying a bit...

4 ≈ One

Noctis? Hmmmm, I don't like it too much, but it's certainly not the worst game I've ever seen. Though I'd have expected Squeenix to be a bit "better" to choose names. If they wanted to call him "night" in latin, they could at least give the actual word, not the declinated one (noctis would mean "of the night"), and it would be "Nox". Now that's an awesome name

Around the Network

No, it sounds awesome. "I'm Nox Darkenis the Third, Prince of Kurayami" (I took all the words I could find related to darkness). Doesn't that sound absolutely awesome? Besides, Night sounds both bad and clichéd

i like Noctis, means night or nightly i think

''Hadouken!''

Noctis FTW lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

What happened to 'Lightning'?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
What happened to 'Lightning'?

Lighting is still there. We got the names of the other girl (the one in the E3 trailer) and the prince form Versus