By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

This is awesome news. Hope they push the graphics this time round too.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Yes! A great games deserves a great sequel.

Irishmen unite! A vote for Henry is a vote for Freedom!

Oh hell yes! I wasn't expecting this at all! I came to the site to check the sales of NMH1, and instead find out there's a sequel. This is amazing.

But the first one flopped! The Wii bashers say so!

How can this have a sequel?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Holy crap!!! That is awesome.

Around the Network

Awesome! I cant wait!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

@KylieDog no more heroes is suda 51 best selling game ever sales were not poor lol.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I love you all now!

Former something....

But but but the first game bombed! It is proof that hardcore games can't sell on the Wii!!!! its sales were god awful and it could only be successful on a hardcore console like the PS360!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love it when a developer shuts up ignorant fanboys like this. Hopefully they do away with the shitty overworld. With a bigger budget due to the success of the first one I am hoping they will fix some of the issues the first one had. I am definitely looking forward to trying this game out.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

KylieDog said:
This news is as surprising as it is awesome.

After the poor sales of the first game, I never expected a sequel.

This is where we need the Suda party picture......