By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Wii has outsold the N64

PSP is the only system between 33 and 49 million? hmmm. I didn't know that. Pretty big gap.

Around the Network

Good counterpoint. I raise you a Big Mac meal.

wow that was quick. Awsome.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Woop de do bazzle... Tell me something interesting.

cool

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

good job

noname2200 said:

Awesome.

But the Wii still needs its own Blast Corps and Ogre Battle 64 before it can surpass the N64 in my heart

Holy hell you have an N64 in your heart?  How much?

The worlds fattest man believed in cheeseburger wii theory too. He died

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Well, since people started talking about burgers, let me say: I'm lovin' it.

I think the Wii is a great piece of machinery, and even if it doesn't have all the software I want right now, it's getting more and more all the time. By the end of the gen it's going to be ... Well, epic. Really looking forward to seeing just how far it can go :D

Username2324 said:
Woop de do bazzle... Tell me something interesting.

it got there in under 1/3rd of the time it took N64 to get there