By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6. Is no longer a exclusive

The next person to post a copy and pasted 4chan picture is going to be warned, and if they do it again, banned. They're not funny and they're just a form of trolling. I repeat, they're not funny. You're not funny, nor are you clever.

Don't post these stupid pictures.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
LBPBeta said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

No.

Tekken 4 sold 3.5M (assuming this site is correct) that is hardly megaton

unless of course you are being sarcstic, then carry on

EaglesEye379 said:
lOL @ Claude nice one.

But admittedly, its going to be hard for MS (or anyone for that matter) to top the FFXIII and SO4 megatons. Tekken 6 is a good start though.

Also not a megaton, I don't think you people really understand the magnitude of a megaton.

FF13 turned the gaming community upside down and dropped it on its head, SO4 and Tekken 6 are just are a jab in the side.

EaglesEye379 said:
lOL @ Claude nice one.

But admittedly, its going to be hard for MS (or anyone for that matter) to top the FFXIII and SO4 megatons. Tekken 6 is a good start though.

*checks sales of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time*

err what?

LBPBeta said:
EaglesEye379 said:
lOL @ Claude nice one.

Also not a megaton, I don't think you people really understand the magnitude of a megaton.

FF13 turned the gaming community upside down and dropped it on its head, SO4 and Tekken 6 are just are a jab in the side.

Exactly,

the only real Megatons thus far have been FFXIII and GTAIV having Simultaneous Release. Although they kept Japanese exclusivity of the former...assuming that doesn't change either haha.

Tekken 6, DMC4, Silent Hill etc. are all like you said.

The only thing about SO:TLH is that the PS3 doesn't have it all. (as of right now)

Around the Network

Just as a question, since I really don't pay a whole lot of attention to the Sony/Microsoft side of things, but wasn't this kind of anticipated? I mean most games are going multiplat anyway, I just kind of figured most people thought that this one would too.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Stats87 said:
EaglesEye379 said:
lOL @ Claude nice one.

*checks sales of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time*

err what?

lol QFT.

mrjuju said:
Just as a question, since I really don't pay a whole lot of attention to the Sony/Microsoft side of things, but wasn't this kind of anticipated? I mean most games are going multiplat anyway, I just kind of figured most people thought that this one would too.

eheh read this current post and see for yourself  http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=44411

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@LBPBeta

I have no desire at all to get into an argument on definitions or perceptions here, but lets just say no one (not even widespread game journalism) expected SO4 to be 360 exclusive.

And admittedly Tekken 6 being multiplat is on a smaller scale perhaps because some people DID expect it, but overall, its a franchise that always did stay true to Sony, so it will still turn alot of heads.

the source is bogus.

links go to nowhere.