By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakaguchi Interview --- Somethings up between Square + Microsoft!!!

@masterb8tr

yeah so shouldn't Eidos ALSO have the rights to FF7?? They published the game too on PC!

@Starcraft

wouldn't be shocking.....despite all of this I think Nomura will make sure VErsus 13 stay exclusive though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Millennium said:
masterb8tr said:
lol. I expected this, KH3 for 360 is very likely imo.

Or it would be, if the 360 userbase would be caught dead anywhere near a game featuring Disney characters. KH3/Wii will be where it's at.

But it doesn't matter, because KH3 isn't getting announced for any platform anytime soon. The devs have too much on their plate right now. Once they clear out some of the project backlog, then we might see a KH3 announcement. No sooner.

This post makes no sence your saying that no one that owns a 360 would by KH3? Thats rediculious i would buy it i loved KH1 and 2

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Look at Trestres Thread about TGS. It says SE Doesn't have Surprise announcement. M$ Does tho.

""FFXIII in Japan on Xbox 360..........?""

I believe too.

This is strange that Square is pushing MS like this.

I understand the multiplateform choice for FFXIII, or others games. But this type of comment make no sense.

Except IF

==> MS is paying SE to be closer to them.

Eidos paid by MS to make DLC
R* too
Fallout3 dev too

... well, PS3 will still win at the end but fighting a so strong foe is really really REALLY hard.

Time to Work !

@Blazinhead

exactly....so S-E Reps won't have to walk that far during M$'s conference to make that special announcement for M$

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

Eidos probably only have the rights to publish it on the pc, not consoles

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

libellule said:
""FFXIII in Japan on Xbox 360..........?""

I believe too.

This is strange that Square is pushing MS like this.

I understand the multiplateform choice for FFXIII, or others games. But this type of comment make no sense.

Except IF

==> MS is paying SE to be closer to them.

Eidos paid by MS to make DLC
R* too
Fallout3 dev too

... well, PS3 will still win at the end but fighting a so strong foe is really really REALLY hard.

Why would that be the only reason SE is doing this... they have two new games comming out on 360 why would they not be right next to Microsoft?

In December 1996, Sony Computer Entertainment America agreed to a multi-title publishing deal with Square Co. Ltd., allowing the company full North American publishing and distribution rights to Square's 1997 PlayStation product line. Along with rights to publish the revolutionary Final Fantasy VII, Sony Computer Entertainment America also has released Bushido Blade, and other upcoming PlayStation exclusive releases, Final Fantasy Tactics and SaGa Fronti

found an article from 97

masterb8tr said:
Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

Eidos probably only have the rights to publish it on the pc, not consoles

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

LOL are you kidding me who gives a fuck what system its on....

masterb8tr said:

@ starcraft, wouldnt shock anyone.........

FF7 on 360? the game was published by sony. But i dont know.

So did Eidos....I doubt sony owns right to the actual franchise. (Eidos had the PC version)