By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My console collection is complete.

Another vote for Kameo (if you can find it). It's sooo prehistoric, kinda like driving a 50's car. It even comes with the mandatory underwater level with terrible underwater controls.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Well I would suggest Saints Row and Crackdown. I've heard good things about Earth Defense Force but I can't find it in any stores where I live.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I suggest you try Gears, I'm not such a shooter fan either but I really enjoyed (especially in co-op) while it lasted

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Or wait for Gears 2 coming out. I never played FPS in my life and hated it for giving me vertigo until I touched Gears 1 (which is 3rd person shooter), which got me into Call of Duty 4 and I've been hooked since.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Fable 2.... when it hits. Congrats.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I suggest "Send Khuutra Some Money"

It has like a 93 on metacritic

Hmh.This is pretty hard one.I thought it would be easy,after hearing so much about Xboxs game libary,if you cant post games that are also on Ps3/Pc.

Tales of Vesperia
Ninja Gaiden 2
Dead or Alive 4
Rock Band 2 ?
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja ?

Take my love, take my land..

Is that a shoe on top of your entertainment center?

Well, I certainly don't have any games to suggest. But I would like to point out that:

1) My TV is bigger (52'')
2) I have a 600 dollar 7.1 system
3) My PS3 and 360 are also connected directly to my router because wireless gaming is for nubs
4) My Wii is connected through 420p cables (yours weren't specified)
5) My "Bod is > You" sign is much bigger than your "Naz > You sign," and is written on a gold-leaf pad

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Congrats on your purchase. Get Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, and also Tales of Vesperia (I don't have this game but I heard good things about it.).