By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusive TPS From Tecmo! Scan Inside

blackstar said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Quantom Wars: Gears of Theory?

So basically, Sony has decided moneyhatting is the best course of action. Honestly, good for them, I don't care if it gives the MS camp another bullet to shoot the PS3 with, I just want games on the damn thing.

BUT, I must say, I'm not particularly keen on this game, Tecmo aren't exactly a top draw developer, really. They've made 1 great fighting engine (found in NG 1 and 2) but after that there's really not much that sets them above other developers, oh and also "realistic" breast physics. Other than those two, nothing. Because of that, I get the feeling they'd struggle to make a as-tight-as-Gears TPS.

no, they made it clear  " we will not pay for exclusive games" and we know they are serious about it,

this project is for sure being funded by sony like heavy rain or there is a deal between sony to make an exclusive game for the ps3

Gears of war is unbeatalbe really, sony is trying to get a good game from tecmo but not better than gears i guess

That is the definetion of moneyhatting. Paying to get games on your console.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
If Sony funded it;....Isn't that the same as paying for exclusive games?

no i'm sure it's much more less

i'm not expert at games budgets but i believe it costs less to fund it just take a look at the amount of money MS spent on GTA exclusive content

outlawauron said:
blackstar said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Quantom Wars: Gears of Theory?

So basically, Sony has decided moneyhatting is the best course of action. Honestly, good for them, I don't care if it gives the MS camp another bullet to shoot the PS3 with, I just want games on the damn thing.

BUT, I must say, I'm not particularly keen on this game, Tecmo aren't exactly a top draw developer, really. They've made 1 great fighting engine (found in NG 1 and 2) but after that there's really not much that sets them above other developers, oh and also "realistic" breast physics. Other than those two, nothing. Because of that, I get the feeling they'd struggle to make a as-tight-as-Gears TPS.

no, they made it clear  " we will not pay for exclusive games" and we know they are serious about it,

this project is for sure being funded by sony like heavy rain or there is a deal between sony to make an exclusive game for the ps3

Gears of war is unbeatalbe really, sony is trying to get a good game from tecmo but not better than gears i guess

That is the definetion of moneyhatting. Paying to get games on your console.

lol ,, i mean it's different from "sony : -we will give u $$$ to make it ps3 exclusive

tecmo: -mmmm, we will think about it ,, (hang up)

-hi MS , sony offered us $$$

MS: -we will pay $$$$$$$

tecmo: -ok then

-what now sony?

sony : -no thanx ,,"

:D

ok we now have 2 of the 11 promised Ps3 games////

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@ darth : tecom game makes it 3 :D

Around the Network

@ blackstar

What are the other two?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
@ blackstar

What are the other two?

demon souls

tecmo game

team ico game

blackstar said:
@ darth : tecom game makes it 3 :D

Demon"s souls, this, the third.

halil23 said:
How do you guys know if it from Tecmo?
Don't see it anywhere in the picture!

テクモ (in big letters below TGS 2008) is read TEKUMO, it's the katakana for Tecmo

blackstar said:
outlawauron said:
@ blackstar

What are the other two?

demon souls

tecmo game

team ico game

Rumour: New Team ICO game won’t be shown at TGS08

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/10/08/rumour-new-team-ico-game-wont-be-shown-at-tgs08-new-halo-game-a-cert/