By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you playing on your console?

Its embarrising to see that 25 or older people are playing animal crossing and pokemon...very embarrsing.

Daxter(psp) & killzone:libertation(psp)

mM
Around the Network

PS3 - Ninja Gaiden, MLB, Resistance, and Motorstorm PSP - Daxter, MLB, Killzone PS2 via PS3 - Killzone, Ratchet 1, and just finished Jakk series

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

leo-j said:
Its embarrising to see that 25 or older people are playing animal crossing and pokemon...very embarrsing.

Daxter(psp) & killzone:libertation(psp)

Why is this embarrassing.  Just because we don't care if those games aren't "cool enough".

Here's a heads up buddy, maturity is not measured by the amount of blood spilled in your favorite game.

Witty signature here...

Wii: 14 million by January  I sold myself short

360: 13 million by January I sold microsoft short, but not as bad as Nintendo.

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.

[Off topic: Response to leo-j]

You know, It's a bit sad you think that leo-j.

I suppose when you grow up you'd be one of those frustrated "adults", that can't do things they would like to because it's childlish/freak/inadecuated for their age. You remembered me my boss. He bought a Nintendo DS to his daughter... just to play him with it!! Because he's so embarrased of himself he can't tell his wife he want's to play with the DS!!! What do you think it's more mature? Accept or deny yourself?

When I go to a Games-Workshop Center (tabletop games... warhammer and all of that) , I always see some father spending more than 200€ in miniatures for his son... Fact is they usually buy more things than the kid wanted to. And they look at the miniatures with a face worth seeing (it's clear for me they want those miniatures... his kids are just a cover).

And so on and so on...

One thing is for sure, be happy & have a great time playing anything (videogames, tabletop games, sports... whatever), has no age.

Side note: Before DS & Wii I used to play alone (or with friends). In my family they said that all my games were equal (shoot, kill, destroy, move faster, shoot deadlier, kill more). Now, with DS & Wii most of them have played with me (and I am the youngest, with 22 years old). They find it funny, worth playing.

Forza 2, Forza 2, and a little more Forza 2. It's the only game I care about until Bioshock releases.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/