By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: We've shown a 'plethora' of hardcore games

trestres said:
And you can say the same about the other consoles. Every console has great exclusives. Wii will have the most though.

True to an extent. What I'm saying is that there are numerous games that the Wii doesn't get right now that I and many gamers would love to get. Of course that's true for those who own one or both of the other two systems, they would want some of the Wii's exclusive games. For example, what Wii owner wouldn't want just a few of the games off the top of my head, Halo, Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid, GTA 4, Saint's Row, Call of Duty 4, SF4, RE5 and so many other excellent games that the Wii will likely never see. I'm not in any way saying the Wii doesn't have some incredible games. I am afterall, a Wii owner myself. Just pointing out that wwe don't see as many awesome "hardcore" titles as the other two consoles.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Staude said:
i laughed.. both at that picture and then at the picture together with the text.

I suppose Reggie's face is rather amusing in that pic.

He just looks constipated or something...

yes... look at that.. and add

"A plethora of hardcore"

XD i don't mean anything bad by it.. but seriously lmfao XD

In either case me and nintendo may define core differently. Then again if he really only said core it might just be hardcore we define in different ways .. i dunno

Check out my game about moles ^

fadetoone said:
A plethora of crappy games.

I'm in a good mood so you're just going to get a warnings today-- if you really don't have anything to contribute just don't botehr posting.

hardcore???
seriously nintendo where?

you showed core titles.

decent games but not hardcore .

HELL WII FIT >_

Jo21 said:
hardcore???
seriously nintendo where?

you showed core titles.

decent games but not hardcore .

HELL WII FIT >_<

It's always fun to see who hasn't read the OP, let alone the rest of the thread...

Around the Network

They've shown a shitload by Nintendo's standards, but nothing compared to MS and Sony, before anyone quotes me and bitches, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

But he never say the word hardcore, he say core, that is very different

FilaBrasileiro said:
They've shown a shitload by Nintendo's standards, but nothing compared to MS and Sony, before anyone quotes me and bitches, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts."

Put alternatively:

Prove it.