By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - According to current vgcharts data - MGS4 PS3 gain reversed/Q3 victory 360.

Squilliam said:
markers said:
tis a close race. you should go with green because green gives you the right away or green is associated with yoda...yoda uses the force....yoda is a bad ass. so using your prediciton as green makes it a bad ass force using yoda.

Green is also the Xbox colour, so I guess I can use that for the difference between the 360/PS3 if the Xbox 360 is ahead. Btw - Whats the PS colour?

Red. Just like you're using now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

is green really the 'xbox color'? i always thought it was black or white...but i guess if you think about it theres always some green on each sku. so yeah i guess green is the 'xbox color'

as for the PS color i always think back to the old grey PS1 although now black would be an understanding color...but if you wanna be funny go with red :]

markers said:
is green really the 'xbox color'? i always thought it was black or white...but i guess if you think about it theres always some green on each sku. so yeah i guess green is the 'xbox color'

as for the PS color i always think back to the old grey PS1 although now black would be an understanding color...but if you wanna be funny go with red :]

Ok! Red it is...

Tease.

green for 360 & blue for PS3

u do realize that there was a WW price cut ???

(just asking)

not so surprising in a way ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Its done.

With the current state of the numbers with the favourable American numbers still to come it looks like the 360 has taken Q3 by a hair. For the Last 13 weeks the average gap between the Xbox 360 and PS3 has been stationary and most/all of the gains made from MGS4 have been erased.also factoring the worldwide 360 price cuts which make it the cheapest current gen console worldwide.

It looks like my signature will finally show positive numbers. What colour would be best to change the numbers to? Green? Blue?

Anyway this will be interesting with the two consoles essentially tied going into q4 2008.

Good luck Microsoft/Sony.

Fixed.

MS and Sony used to fight for marketshare in order to achieve long term profitability now it seems MS is fighting for Marketshare for the sake of having Marketshare.

Why not use the VGChartz custom?

Red for PS
Green for xbox
Blue for Ninty

Anyway Squlliam, congrats on your prediction nearly coming true, To be honest I thought it was ludicrous when you first said it.

PDF said:

I always imagined the ps3 to be red and the ps2 was blue.

Sorry, slightly off topic.  What was the original Playstation color?

gray :P Still have my ps1 and two of the original controllers.. without analogs.

Squilliam... i have to say that i actually hope your sig returns to red pretty soon after you have to change it's colour.

Check out my game about moles ^

Green is definitely the Xbox color. I've even heard the original Xbox wasn't black, but dark green - you just need to see it under bright lighting conditions to tell (sunlight). So green for Xbox, or black for positive numbers; either one works. Red works for both PS3 or for negative numbers, so no argument on that one.