By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - not even 20 PSP gamers ???

"What platform do you game on the most?"

PSP standing at 11 votes......hardly any hardcore PSP gamers such as me on the site

ok, i got my PSP 2007 january and not one day passed without me playing it....

i spend a little over 4 hours on my PSP (everyday since 2007 january)

i just had to post something about this

PSP is such a great handheld !

Around the Network

It's a great handheld but that's exactly what it is, a handheld...

Its because people dont dedicate themselves into playing the system.

If you were to buy the games, and play the handheld it would be one of the best.

You have Finaltanfasy 1 and 2, and FF VII CC, A ton of RPG's, Metal gear solid P ops, tons of platformers, and all of that I havent bought.

mM

you think its weird?

what about ps3 having well over most votes even though we know the most should go to ds and wii..

weird.....most sony fans voted ps3 mate

I voted DS. My ps3 comes second, and when I get a new psp that will be 3rd most likely.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
deathcape said:
you think its weird?

what about ps3 having well over most votes even though we know the most should go to ds and wii..

VgChartz Nintendo Bias confirmed???

4 ≈ One

Yeah I think more people would get more gaming time out of their home-based consoles rather than handhelds. Unles the travel a lot or play at work. I used to game more on my DS when I first got it, because I would play it at work and at one point I had a 1.5 hour (each way) commute.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I love my new PSP. I have Madden 08 and I've already beaten Jeanne D'Arc for it. For what it's worth, it splits time pretty equally with my DS. I just gotta have my pokemon fix

Currently playing: Civ 6

RolStoppable said:
Dgc1808 said:
deathcape said:
you think its weird?

VgChartz Nintendo Bias confirmed???

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Your Sig tells me not to trust your words.....

4 ≈ One

ah...reality is that most people play their Wii or DS most..not ps3 or 360...so for VGchartz to have ps3 as the winner by a long shot..is kind of odd to me.. ^^''

not to diss any fans of said consoles.. ^^''