By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are you most exicted to see at TGS?

personally i have to say prince of persia

Around the Network

Bionic Commando.

Oh, and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. The new previews are very good, and I can't wait to just fly and drive freely in enormous worlds!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Resident Evil 5 (KINGDOM HEARTS 3!)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

New Halo information.

Depends on if Team ICO announces anything.  So I suppose I am excited about if there will be any information on that.

Around the Network

Team ICO

FFvXIII

WKC

FFXIII

Fable 2

and some ps3 exclusive game announcements.

Team ICO's game, it's by far the thing I'm looking the most for, I don't care if it's a 10 second teaser, anything to see the next masterpiece they're crafting. Also I'd be interested to see if Koh Ohtani is returning to compose the music of the new game, one of the things that made SotC perfect was the epic soundtrack

There are also other things that I'm looking forward, like gameplay from FFXIII and VXIII, some Atlus games (doubtful because they aren't attending), White Knight, Suikoden Tierkreis, but first and foremost comes Team ICO's game

All the unnanounced games...

Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3 obviously.

Team Ico first and foremost. God I hope something is there.

Second is WKC, which is the RPG I know the least about coming out relatively soon (in Japan)

Lastly is all those unannounced things (I try not to get excited for unknowns as much as knowns)