By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you are a male, is it ok to have your nipples sucked?

Lets face it, as long as she's willing, and you're both enjoying it, anything goes. Though the use of animals will still be frowned upon.

Best areas(besides the obvious ones): Ears, nipples, back of knees, toes, and sometimes armpits and small of back

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

I love nipples. Got me some last night. I havent actually had mine sucked but i enjoy giving so.....il put in some hints and see if i can mine sorted

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

stof said:
SnowWhitesDrug said:
hahaha mine get tortured :'( but I love it! what really sux is that my wife doesnt really like getting hers touched etc... hehe

I'm sorry SnowWhitesDrug, but I've contacted the Australian forces. They'll be coming any minute now to take away the nipple-less Alien that is pretending to be your human wife.

It's unfortunate that you didn't realize it earlier, as one of the dead giveaways of an alien impostor is that they receive little to no stimulation from nipple contact.

I'm scared to go home now!!! actually... i hope shes there when i get home, alien sex might be a bit kinky as long as little aliens dont bust out of any ones chest :S

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Thank you for sharing that with us...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

nah, it is not nice at all, I don't like my nipples being touched, sucked, bitten, licked or anything

Around the Network

its not the main attraction but it still is pretty good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Avalach21 said:

hey

my girlfriend sucks on my nipples and it really gets me going

i was just wondering if it was socially acceptable to come out and publically admit that your girlfriend sucks on your nipples

Too much information surely!!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

WT... Damn I'm a nerd.

axumblade said:

One thing is missing....Where is Nintendo Fan Girl with her complimentary "Ewwwwww?"

Maybe she's into that type of thing too. Seems to be a fairly high majority of this crowd that goes for it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Theres nothing wrong about getting your nips sucked!