By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FarCry 2 or Bioshock?

They both come out for the PS3 on Oct 21.... which one should I get? The game I pick will the game that holds me over until Res 2.... and then I am set.... I will have CoD5, and then Early next year Killzone... When I say set I am referring to FPS games. I plan on getting Tales of Sym: Dotnw, and possibly LBP.

But which of those 2 should I get?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I will probably get far cry 2 .I will pick up bioshock when it hits 29.99-39.99.

btw ,,when did you get your PS3?I thought you only have the wii?

Far cry 2 is more traditional shooter, if you havent played bioshock I would recommend that game!! I beat it on 360

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Far Cry 2. It's a fresh game.
Bioshock is great, but Far Cry 2 will be great also.

I guess I'd recommend Bioshock if you've never played it...I'm more excited about Far Cry 2 though...it's all the exploration of Crysis and then some, plus no aliens.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

i'll wait with both.. ain't getting bioshock for a new games price as it's old.. and farcry 2 ? i dunno.. depends how much it appeals to me.

Check out my game about moles ^

Bioshock.

Bioshock all the way. Who cares if it is not a brand new title... If you havent played it before it will be new to you.

tokilamockingbrd said:

They both come out for the PS3 on Oct 21.... which one should I get? The game I pick will the game that holds me over until Res 2.... and then I am set.... I will have CoD5, and then Early next year Killzone... When I say set I am referring to FPS games. I plan on getting Tales of Sym: Dotnw, and possibly LBP.

But which of those 2 should I get?

Are you a devildog to?

To me Bioshock seemed like a pretty typical shooter with an atmosphere above average. That's all. Far Cry 2 on the other hand seems to have a few innovative ideas (well, actually new) as well as a large, open and dynamic world and story. Personally I'm more intested in Far Cry 2.