By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others Numbers up!!!

DS - 186k

Wii - 121.5k

360 - 77k

PSP - 65k

PS3 -  64k

PS3 rises 4k

PSP rises 3k

DS and Wii have moderate drops.

And 360 has a 21% drop from last week.

Around the Network

Awesome, but no personal input DMJ?
My input: Nice Wii and DS sales. 360 still hanging high. PS3 doing decent....and that is all for the positive comments.

Edit: You just added details!

that was fast

hmm i'll wait a couple of weeks to see if the 360 price cut helped in europe or not. What i really want to see this week is the US numbers,.

Surprised at DS sales.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

360 dropped 20K

PS3 increased 5k

2 weeks from now PS3 will be ahead of 360 in others again.

wow a fall of 21% maybe the price cut hasnt paied off. i think microsoft will have hoped for a longer spell infornt of PS3 and higher sales.

@ spartanFX if that happens i'll consider the 360 dead in europe

Pretty boring week. Expect the price cut seems to be wearing off. It's gonna be much closer for xbox360 and ps3 than the last week. Wii and Ds doing great despite crappy economy.

xbox360 dropping a little and ps3 keeping high sales

... good ...

This winter fight will be insane.

In 2 weeks, PS3 > xbox360 in PAL too (it will be in japan first)

NA will stay xbox360 ...

Time to Work !