By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - spam mail in vgchartz

i'm getting spam mail from within vgchartz from bonita100 and bonita_100 asking me to email her for hot pics etc. etc.

not sure where to report this.. hope this'll do.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

same here, very annoying

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Im in love

you could pm any mod and they would probably handle it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I got the same one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I can't find any users with bonita in their name :-/

damn how cum I didnt get any?

hmm is this that black "girl" again?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Me too! Me too!

Yep, I got a message as well. (benita_100) He typed like a guy yet he tried to convince me he was a girl.

Zkuq said:
Me too! Me too!

Yep, I got a message as well. (benita_100) He typed like a guy yet he tried to convince me he was a girl.

Ah thanks for giving me the correct name, now I can actually do something about it.  In the future please PM Naz about things like this (and with the correct name :-p) so we can get things done and hopefully never have this person return, spam account or real account.