By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ecoes of Time:Web

First, this game is NOT Crystal Bearers

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ffcc/eot/

It's an action RPG for 4 players, and basically the same game on Wii and DS. You can play with anybody on the world on any possible combination DS/DS, Wii/Wii or DS/Wii

Around the Network

I haven't heard much is this going to be a Wii Ware game where you basically get the DS game on Wii? and just play with DS players? or a full Wii game that has DS connectivity?

Also I really want to know where FFCC:CB went to >_

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It's a full game. The game has full connectivity so you can play with more Wii users or Wii users play with DS etc.

Very nice, thanks for the info, hopefully they'll be more info at TGS on FFCC: CB and maybe some more details about this game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Square-Enix just trademarked something called "Crystal Defender". Whether that has anything to do with the CC universe (or TBC) is anyones guess.

Around the Network

Ehmm did anyone watch the trailer?? Good graphics on the DS... same graphics on the Wii??? Wii gets a DS port??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think this looks unique. If you can interact with your Wii game using the DS that will be cool. Clearly this was the game that SE was working on while everyone else bitched about them not making decent Wii games.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I dont think its the same graphics. Its cartoony yea but each build is independant of the other, resolution, pixel count, etc. Fascinating to see how a DS character will convert accurately into Wii gameplay on screen.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Hmmm watched the second trailer:
So it's exactly the same game on the DS and the Wii.. Wii get's a DS port and the only thing is that you can play together on the Wii and DS.. The Wii version has 2 screens on your tv which are the DS screens...

Hmmm... I'm not gonna buy this on the Wii.. maybe the DS version

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think thats just the trailer, be patient and wait.