By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who would you rather open a chain of puppy farms with super mario or sonic?

The ultimate question to find out which one is the truly superior company mascott, because when it comes to the real world and you have to open up a business to earn some extra cash who would you rather have helping?

I mean both have advantages, sonic can communicate with animals because he is one himself, but super mario has thumbs.

so if an economic collapse really did happen and selling puppies was the only affluent business left in the western world who would you rather go into business with???

Around the Network

I don't trust Sonic.. I think he's addicted to crystal meth... plus his games have been pretty lousy for a long time and if we can't trust him for decent games they why should we trust him with a puppy farm?

Mario probably has better experience raising puppies, since Nintendogs was so big for the DS.

Plus I totally want to see the puppy get a leaf and become racoon puppy.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Let's see... We have the choice between a fat, lazy, uneducated plumber and a hedgehog on methamphetamines.

No thanks. I'll choose Tails. He looks like he'd be a good assistant.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

damkira said:
I don't trust Sonic.. I think he's addicted to crystal meth... plus his games have been pretty lousy for a long time and if we can't trust him for decent games they why should we trust him with a puppy farm?

and Mario's addicted to shrooms..

Depends on who would have the better financial backing. So the question is.. Which are worth more? Coins or rings?

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

Sonic is good with puppies and Tails is a great assistant.

Just watch:

Words Of Wisdom said:
rocketpig said:

Just watch:

Wait, are you just trying to trick me into watching nine minutes and thirty-four seconds of a Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
rocketpig said:

Just watch:

Wait, are you just trying to trick me into watching nine minutes and thirty-four seconds of a Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon?

No, I already did that.  Now I'm gloating.

Mario collects coins, while Sonic collects rings, so it's important to figure out which is the most valuable.
We also have the female side of it, Mario has Peach and Sonic has Amy. I need to decide who I'd rather cheat with.
What are we doing with the puppies? Are we farming them for fur/meat or to sell to kids? I mean, if the world economy colapses people will be glad of any food they can get, so puppies prices will prolly skyrocket.

Mistershine said:

Mario collects coins, while Sonic collects rings, so it's important to figure out which is the most valuable.

Actually it really doesn't matter.  Mario collects gold coins and Sonic collects gold rings.  They're both made of gold so it basically comes down to whoever can collect the most gold in the shortest period of time.

Now we need to factor in how they get those coins/rings.  Mario has to hit blocks for coins and many of them don't even have coins.  He can also defeat enemies but in most of his games he only gets points for defeating them and not coins which makes it even harder.

Meanwhile Sonic's rings are just floating around stages.  Plus Sonic can run at super fast speeds collecting dozens in almost no time at all.  In the time it takes Mario to get maybe 20 coins, Sonic could probably have upwards of 80 rings.  And that's being pretty favorable to Mario.

Thus we know that Sonic has more financial support to take care of the puppies.