By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Gears of war 3 comes to ps3 will the first to also follow?

I actually dont think that it will come to ps3 but if it does will the first 2 games? because how the hell are ps3 owners ment to understand whats going on without the first two games.

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

WTF i didnt post it twice please delete one of the threads mods

keep this one actually

in the EXTREMELY unlikely event Gears 3 came to a Sony system, I doubt they'll redo the prequels too. it would be too much time and money wasted for the number of people who would buy the prequels IMO.
What they could do though is something similar to the MGS4 database program that can fill in the back story, and then fill in the rest of the story including Gears 3 once the game has been completed.
I admit I've never played the MGS games bar the first one on PS1, and I had no trouble filling in the blanks with that tool.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Is there any basis whatsoever for the talk that Gears 3 would come to PS3?

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

None whatsoever. This is purely theoretical.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

None whatsoever. This is purely theoretical.

Just checking.

Anyway, assuming that Gears 3 would get released on PS3 for whatever reason, I severely doubt Gears 1 and 2 would follow. As you said, they'd probably do a database like with MGS4.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Microsoft owns some rights for the first two Gears games, but not for Gears 3. I think it's pretty unrealistic that Gears 3 will show up on the PS3 and almost impossible for the first 2 games

it will not come ... next thread plz !

Time to Work !

If the new Mario Kart comes to the PS3, will Super Mario Kart Wii be brought to the PS3 as well?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.