By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo,Sony,Microsoft, whos next?

bdbdbd said:
Nokia.

N-Gage.....

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I think Sony's time in the video game business is nearing its end. If they croak then it will be someone elses turn to try out the video game industry. I can really see Apple getting into it; Sega would be great but I really doubt it.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Simulacrum said:
bdbdbd said:
Nokia.

N-Gage.....

Mikro-Mikko, TV:s, STB:s, N-Gage 2...

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

acer

WarmachineX said:
I think Sony's time in the video game business is nearing its end. If they croak then it will be someone elses turn to try out the video game industry. I can really see Apple getting into it; Sega would be great but I really doubt it.

If we really lost Sony,I think that then it would be nintendos Ultimate X World Heavyweight Domination.

Around the Network

Segapple, iSega or MacSega

Sega + Apple!!!

.. hey, let me dream!! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Segapple, iSega or MacSega

Sega + Apple!!!

.. hey, let me dream!! :)

Seggle? Sepple? Segapp?

Appsa? Appega?

Nah... I'll settle with iGame.

WarmachineX said:

No way!  Sony is not almost out of the video game industry.  Not dominating for one generation is not going to make them leave.  They will take a deep breath, step back, and evaluate the situation.  Then they will take whatever course of action they feel is necessary.  I'm pretty sure that they won't make most of the same mistakes with the PS4 that they made with the PS3. 

Not too long ago people were saying these things about Nintendo.  Now look how they are doing.

I'm not saying that Sony will return to dominance next generation but stranger things have happened.  I think that they will learn from many of their mistakes.

@ OP.  If anyone is going to enter the race it would be Apple just to spite Microsoft.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Whats the love with Apple?

Simulacrum said:
Whats the love with Apple?

It's not love.  It just is the most likely.  There have been a lot of rumors circulating about Apple throwing their hat into the ring.  I personally would like to see a new Sega console but that is not very realistic. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger