By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: What platform do you game on the most?

What platform do you game on the most?

DS 185 6.63%

PC 192 6.88%

PS3 1,024 36.69%

PSP 53 1.90%

Wii 662 23.72%

XBOX 360 675 24.18%

Total:2,791

VGC is Sony Defence Force in disguise

Around the Network

Pc, but I´m a little off mine rigth now and playing little on a overall basis(that means ps3 e ps2 )

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

goddog said:
im actually surprised that there are more 360 users than wii on here the rest of the poll is no surprise

The question is wich one you play the most, so the one wich the majority that visit the site thinks have the better, more time consuming and replayable games will win. if the question was "Wich consoles you have?" alowing mutiple choices, of course, the winner would be the wii, followed by ds. The poll shows that, at least for those in this site, the ps3 is the best gaming plataform, or at least the one they spent more time with( I consider this synonyms, but some may not).

And I think this can end the discussion about ps3 being a useless machine, since aparentelly is not.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

aavidbacon said:
goddog said:
im actually surprised that there are more 360 users than wii on here the rest of the poll is no surprise

The question is wich one you play the most, so the one wich the majority that visit the site thinks have the better, more time consuming and replayable games will win. if the question was "Wich consoles you have?" alowing mutiple choices, of course, the winner would be the wii, followed by ds. The poll shows that, at least for those in this site, the ps3 is the best gaming plataform, or at least the one they spent more time with( I consider this synonyms, but some may not).

And I think this can end the discussion about ps3 being a useless machine, since aparentelly is not.

you could take another point of view that if they have time to participate in this poll, then they are not playing systems enough, which would flip the poll on its head

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

yeah maybe, but again, the question is most used system( since their main use is gamming, one can assume the most used is used for games, mostly), so they could be typing this on their consoles.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*