By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

the opinion is your own, but from a debate point of view. your arguments are full of holes, examples picked are far from ideal and frankly, comments like "I own the most proven graphically-enabled console to date (Xbox 360)" just screams "Please don't take my opinion seriously."

and so I won't.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

You can do way better than New Super Mario Bros. In my case in the early days I enjoyed Castlevania and Trauma Center a great deal more than NSMB. I agree with you in that it didn't hold my attention either.

thekitchensink said:
It's up to you what you like, of course, but if you're a big RPG fan you really do need to give the DS another chance. Revenant Wings is one of the lowest-rated RPGs on the system.

Try FFTA2, Mario & Luigi 2, and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

I think what my good friend here means to say is Final Fantasy IV, Shiren the Wanderer, and Rune Factory, although the Pokemon one is acceptable.

Also, expand your horizons, dude. If you don't play Elite Beat Agents before selling your DS, you clearly have no soul.

noname2200 said:
starcraft said:

I own the most proven graphically-enabled console to date (Xbox 360)

Have you considered becoming a lawyer? Making an absolute statement, while leaving yourself enough wiggle room via the "subjetive-basis" route is a fine skill, my friend, and I'd hate to see it wasted.

As to your topic, glad to see that a sample of two games on each platform has formed a near-solid opinion in your mind. Sell your DS, get yourself a PSP, and have at.

But why do you (and many, many others) insist on making MySpace-esque threads about how you feel about System X? I've never understood that...

I don't feel like he really needs help defending himself but it is his opinion. I thought the disclaimer would do the trick.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

i bought a psp when it first came out..i purchased metal gear solid acid and i hated it..i later traded in my psp cause no games in the psp library interested me at the time. I bought a DS when it first came out as well and got a couple games at launch..i bought a DS lite when that came out first day...i love my DS. I am enjoying The World Ends with You very much right now, but there is also mario kart, advanced wars, mario and luigi, meteos, 2 castlevanias (soon to be 3), kirby canvas curse, brain age, new super mario bros, and many other good games. In June i bought the special edition god of war psp b/c i love god of war and wanted to play it ..well that was a big mistake by me...it took me only 5+ hours to beat GoW...so i recently just traded in my psp again b/c the psp library doesn't interest me very much at all. I also picked up patapon and absolutely hated it.

bottom line: in my opinion DS>>>>>>>>>>>>PSP

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Around the Network

Your opinion is a valid one starcraft but I do need to point out something odd. You still play Pokemon on a Gameboy Pocket and yet you didn't give the DS Pokemon game a chance? Seems like you didn't really give the handheld a fair shake, as you weren't playing the games that may interest you most. It seems you like turn based RPGs the most out of JRPG styles, and yet you used some odd hybrid RPG thing like Revenant Wings to judge the DS with.

Nothing I said should take away from the PSP though. That's an awesome little handheld in it's own right.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Also bro, you should try Nintendogs, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, the Brain Age games, the Castlevania games if your a fan of that series, Disagea DS, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest Heroes, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Mario & Luigi, The World Ends with You, The Phoenix Wright series, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Professor Layton series...and I could go on.

So why quit on a successful platform? Your confusing bro....

Before making a thread like this, at least play more games on the system.

I'd personally recommend Pokemon Diamond, Prof. Layton, and Phantom Hourglass (weak for a Zelda game, but amazing nonetheless).

I need to get a PSP one of these days...

Why should anyone give a damn about your opinion is what I want to know....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Don't be absurd. The DS has 3 Treasure games to the PSP's 0. How can a system with so many Treasure games possibly be worse than a system with so many?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229