By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 1 SOLD only 1 Million, GEOW2 to sell 8 Million -- GT Bonus Round

darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG

PACHTER DIDN'T SAY THAT STATEMENT....I made it CLEAR through MANY of my POSTS!!

Well we all know that isnt true what he said about Resistance and maybe he should check it up.

Around the Network

Resistence sold much more than one million.GT is really pathetic ,between this and their fake videos they have removed any credibility they could once have.

The only sense would be if they were speaking of only NA numbers and unbundled numbers all the same.

If you guys ever watch Bonus Round, you will see that Pachter is a Microsoft fanboy. And I'm not even kidding you. I'm a pretty subjective guy all around, but it is easy to see that Pachter is cheerleading for the big MS. Take a look a earlier shows. He always calls them the smartest company in the gaming gaming space etc.

Just kiss the tip.

Oh and I just watched the entire thing, and no one really makes a statement about R1 sales. He was just referencing that the cool gun hook won't sell the R2 like they want it to. He was saying that it may need something better than that to really make it to the next tier of games sales wise.

Just kiss the tip.

outlawauron said:
SnakeEyez said:

I just saw it, and it wasn't Pachter that said that R:FOM sold 1 mil, it was that blue shirt guy. IDK about u, but COD 5 being more anticipated than R2 is a joke.

Well it is. COD 5 is going to be one of the top selling games in 2009. COD: World at War however is something that no one should excited for.

Isn't COD: World At War Cod 5? Anyways, I meant to say "IDK about u, but COD: World At War being more anticipated than R2 is a joke"

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
outlawauron said:
SnakeEyez said:

I just saw it, and it wasn't Pachter that said that R:FOM sold 1 mil, it was that blue shirt guy. IDK about u, but COD 5 being more anticipated than R2 is a joke.

Well it is. COD 5 is going to be one of the top selling games in 2009. COD: World at War however is something that no one should excited for.

Isn't COD: World At War Cod 5? Anyways, I meant to say "IDK about u, but COD: World At War being more anticipated than R2 is a joke"

No. It isn't. They are not calling it number 5 but it might make Activision lose some momentum with CoD 4 being the best selling FPS of all time, so they decided to just let Infinity Ward do CoD5.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

no mentaion of LBP ummm they didnt seem to like PS3 games that much.....

Something else, if there are 70 million PS2 owners who havent bought a next gen console, if they were going to get a 360 or Wii i think tat they are affordable and would get one but they seem to be waitting for the PS3 to be affordable.

patcher is just like big-fat-gabe

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

You guys really need to learn to pay attention when you watch. First as mentioned it wasn't Patcher, it was the guy from Gametrailers. Second they were referencing the US where Resistance sold 1.3 million copies, and were talking about if Sony could get that higher this time around. Third, wether you like it or not Gears is going to sell alot more copies then Resistance and it is the big Shooter this holiday season. Fourth as for those who say COD:World at War wont sell big, I will say right now It will sell more the Resistance 2 also.

I think Resistance 1 was a good game, and it deserved higher sales numbers, but It's not outselling those two

Oh and one more thing. That episode was ABOUT SHOOTERS. Little Big Planet is not a shooter. Once again not paying attention

CaptDS9E said:

You guys really need to learn to pay attention when you watch.1.  First as mentioned it wasn't Patcher, it was the guy from Gametrailers. 2. Second they were referencing the US where Resistance sold 1.3 million copies, and were talking about if Sony could get that higher this time around. Third, wether you like it or not Gears is going to sell alot more copies then Resistance and it is the big Shooter this holiday season. Fourth as for those who say COD:World at War wont sell big, I will say right now It will sell more the Resistance 2 also.

I think Resistance 1 was a good game, and it deserved higher sales numbers, but It's not outselling those two

Oh and one more thing. That episode was ABOUT SHOOTERS. Little Big Planet is not a shooter. Once again not paying attention

1. Correct you are

2. Wrong...as they never said they were referencing to US...they also said they would want SONY to take Resistance into the 3 - 4 million Sales bracket....so he can't have just meant US as on 1 PS3 game has passed the 3 million sales bracket it US...GTA 4

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey