By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Grade Are You In?

SamuelRSmith said:
zexen_lowe said:
chapset said:
i pass three years in college, now it's my first year in university. (it's not the same system here in Quebec)

What's the difference between college and university?

College comes before University. It's kind of like a stop gap between compulsary education and university. In the UK, atleast, college is publically run which means it's paid for by taxes.

Ah, OK, that's why I didn't understand, here in Argentina we don't have that bridge, when you end your secondary education you have the choice, if you wanna go to a public university (free), you take a one-year course where you have subjects relative to the career you chose plus two mandatory, and then you enter the university. If you wanna go to a private (paid) I don't know what happens, it varies between institutions

Around the Network

One less than the value of a dozen

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

8th

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

13th... errr... graduated from High School, no college this year.

the 11th

Around the Network

4th(and final) year of university

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

12th

lol @ some college year.

Freshman - first year
Sophomore - second year
Junior - third year
Senior - fourth year
Victory Lap - fifth year (assuming you only stay five years)

Your list needs 2 more things: Graduated College, and Graduated HS, currently not in College, which is where I would be!