By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FJ-Warez said:
So, why do you freak out, is just a preview, work in progress ¬¬

It's not even a work in progress, the character designs are finished. This is just how it looks in it's workspace, without materials and lights.

People here are just uninformed little shits, that's all.

Around the Network

Wow. Those models are of FFX-2 quality. I just booted it up to check again lol.

Oh my god...

This one has better looking hair and better hands though...

Xen said:
This one has a better looking face and better hands though...

No, Xen. It's better in every way. What you're seeing there is the character it's S-E's development tool.

Umm...

You see the pictures in the first post, the model there is exactly the same as the model here, and here. The only difference is, one has materials, backgrounds, facial animations and scenery lights, and the other doesn't. It's like this to speed up the development process, and so it doesn't hog computer memory.

Example: You must have a DVD of an animated movie laying around? Go watch it's special features.

Around the Network
Xen said:

This one has better looking everything though...

Fix'd for accuracy.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

vdoesntforgive said:
Xen said:
This one has a better looking face and better hands though...

No, Xen. It's better in every way. What you're seeing there is the character it's S-E's development tool.

Umm...

You see the pictures in the first post, the model there is exactly the same as the model here, and here. The only difference is, one has materials, backgrounds, facial animations and scenery lights, and the other doesn't. It's like this to speed up the development process, and so it doesn't hog computer memory.

Example: You must have a DVD of an animated movie laying around? Go watch it's special features.

Oh, I get it now. Makes sense to me... the pics you gave are looking awesome, btw. The way they should look.

i still don't want the main character to be A GIRL :(

@blackstar

the BEST FF had a main character who was a girl

Terra in FF6

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@blackstar

the BEST FF had a main character who was a girl

Terra in FF6

FF VI had two main characters. Terra and Locke. So you're partially right :)

and blackstar, we could use a break from all male FF protagonists... a girl main is good.