By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock PS3 VS X360 screen shots ARE FAKE!!!

DirtyP2002 said:

I still don't get why someboy should buy the PS3-version.

• PC (best graphics): 17.99€
  • Xbox360: 29.99€
  • PS3: 52.99€

this game will not sell well at all on the PS3. It will never ever get even close to the 2million mark, which the Xbox360 version is about to cross at the end of the year (more or less).

Because the don't have a pc to run the game, and PS3 is their main console. Or they only have a ps3 for a console.
I have 3 pc, a desktop that am using now that can't run it, a Laptop that can't run it and it's at my mothers shop anyway.
And a desktop in my garage still in the box that  can run it easily... but it's not mine...... it's my mothers... and I really want to
trade her. But yea.... PS3 only owners who don't play pc games will have a reason to get the ps3 version.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Smallest install base yet the most opposition.

That's quite funny, I really do hope that they make a quality port (even though i am not getting it)

In the UK at least it is launching at a cheaper price, it is £40 as opposed to the usual £50

I really have to ask... are graphics really that important in game enjoyment??? How much fun i have with Disgaea DS... and graphics are never even a thought......

4 ≈ One

a bargain at most online stores... £29.99 that is very good i might get it at that price

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I really have to ask... are graphics really that important in game enjoyment??? How much fun i have with Disgaea DS... and graphics are never even a thought......

for me it doesn't when it comes to unnoticalble differences like this and the ones between the ps3 and xbox360 ,,

this site is full of GRAPHICS FREAKS

Dgc1808 said:

"Fun" is perhaps the most overrated term in gaming. Learn to accept that not everybody is looking for the things you are in their games

jerseyboy609 said:

According to Hatena PS3 version has better/darker colours but aliasing issues. 

Yep, you might also want to state that the 360 version doesn't have any anti-aliasing.

Because I have a $299 Dell and no Xbox

Are you slow?

DTG said:
Dgc1808 said:

"Fun" is perhaps the most overrated term in gaming. Learn to accept that not everybody is looking for the things you are in their games

I'm assuming you meant that "fun" is the most "subjective" term in gaming.  If your not having fun, what the hell are you playing games for?