By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock PS3 VS X360 screen shots ARE FAKE!!!

funny i knew starcraft and all of them would have just ignored this thread lmao.

Around the Network

I wonder why this is such a big deal. Why does it matter which looks better, as far as i am concerned the one on the 360 looked amazing so if the PS3 does look a little better so what? both consoles have a great game, period!

It is a little silly really, and if you really think about it you will agree.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

I knew it, the difference was too vast to be true, unlike anything I've seen from multiplats. Man, how childish that so called pro's use the same tools as rabbid fanboys on forums and boards.

freebird4 said:

Okay so which picture is fake? The PS3 version still looks like this:

Gross.

posted by lilblue earlier

http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showpost.php?s=452ea289321c3bdcc3d62169bbccc6f4&p=350878&postcount=10

""Hey guys,

First, I want to thank you for the acute attention to detail and the Spartan level of expectation our most devoted BioShock fans hold us to, and how excited you are and attentive to the BioShock PS3 demo. When we saw a post asking about issues found in the demo, we jumped on it immediately. And you know what, you're right. The texture in the PS3 demo of the downed Big Daddy does not match our level of quality either. This slipped by. We admit it. However, I want to assure you that this is an exception, and not a rule, and while I regret this oversight, we put a lot of love into making this game look amazing for the PS3 and I'm sure that when you play the rest of the demo you will agree that the textures are not all like this one instance.

As for the other issues and concerns, we are currently diligently working to replicate any bugs, and will report back to you with what we find. Thank you for your vigilance here and moving forward.""

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=42976 <---------- i stated this last week, im wondering what happend

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Its funny the sony hater community has really specialized in playing with screenshots and videos to do fakes to demostrate the "inferiority" of the PS3.

Around the Network

I think in most cases its the fact that the game came out a year later and people were expecting it to look better on the ps3 when infact the screen shots suggest that the 360 looks better. There was also a preview that was writen by...... lol cant remember now that stated the ps3 looked much better when cleary it doesnt. The main one is fanboys though that love to see if they can one up the other console.

hope it fake cuz i put this game in my list of myst buy october games

ps3 has the better lineup this fall overall by far for ps3 owners, than 360 owners. thats what matters most, for people who havent played bioshock before they will pick this up.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I still don't get why someboy should buy the PS3-version.

• PC (best graphics): 17.99€
  • Xbox360: 29.99€
  • PS3: 52.99€

this game will not sell well at all on the PS3. It will never ever get even close to the 2million mark, which the Xbox360 version is about to cross at the end of the year (more or less).

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

jankazimierz said:
Oblivion looks better on the PS3, so im not surprised that Bioshock is equal or better looking.

This.

And the fact that this would have all come out when the game is released anyway.

4 ≈ One