By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Blob PC is free

Chrizum said:
Aj_habfan said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Aj_habfan said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Like I said above, we don't need to purchase a FPS at full price, we've got assualt cube for free up above. You'd have to be an idiot to shell out 60 bucks for Resistance 2, or CoD4, or Killzone when you've already got the same concept for free in assault cube.

Still, I doubt a group of students could make that high of quality games. Looks like de Blob didn't have that big of a budget at all. Am I right?

You know the wii game wasn't made by a group of students, right? And you know it's been getting 8s,9s, and 10s?

Like I said idiot/troll/fanboy.

Calm down man, no need to call names. Of course I know that, but the quality isn't too far off from the original that a group of students made and it was free.

My point is that this game maybe should have been a bit cheaper then a full price game.

Ah, so you played it? What did you think of the last level? It was pretty hard IMO, and the boss was really cool! Didn't you think?

I'm pretty sure he didn't play it, so why are you asking him what he thought of the last level. ;)

The funniest part to me?  The fact that if you play the free version it leaves you craving more.  Still haven't picked it up yet.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Ehhh... It's worth full price because it's a FULL game, not only a one level demo. How hard is it to understand?

Totally worth it, looks very fun!

Aj_habfan just like to troll wii games, you should see his comments on game pages, he likes to go around calling wii games "gay"
i reported him but he never got banned

Damn Sony and Microsoft for always ripping us off. Making us pay for full games when I can download the demo for free. Clearly their the same thing.

I'd like to thank Vagabond for kicking ass all up and down this thread.

Yes, why pay money for professionally polished gameplay and production values, a dynamic soundtrack so awesome that no youtube toolbag would dream of recording over it with a douchey pop song, and ten times the content, when I could play the old demo game for free?

You used to be cool, Mummelmann. Now you're just a bitter old pope.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Just having a bad day, is all. I apologize to anyone who might be offended (and Neos pisses me off).

Ooooooooold! Who didnt know this. And who cares? The wii version is the better of the two

RolStoppable said:
I am glad that I didn't buy the Wii game. Looks like it is yet another overpriced piece of crap from a third party publisher.

How can you say that as an Austrian? You bring great dishonor to your fellow countrymen.

This new demonstrate how gaming journalism is a joke.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

11ht11 said:
Aj_habfan just like to troll wii games, you should see his comments on game pages, he likes to go around calling wii games "gay"
i reported him but he never got banned

I was talking about the covers, I even said that. And it was for only two games, two of the "All-Play" games.

As for the game, I can see what you saying about it. I read a couple of reviews, and it seems good, but I am still not convinced the budget was that high at all. But I suppose there are much worse games going for just as much out there, so it probably deserves the full price.