By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Not worth buying 360 timed exclusive game on PS3 !!!

The 360 version wins in sharpness. The ps3 version is quite blurry....

Don't care that much though, game stilll looks good.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
skip said:

this is why I don't trust screenshots.  Less than 10 seconds spent on each pic.  Its as simple as moving a slider.  If I wanted to take the time I would have seperated the text from the picture prior to editing so that it would stay clear.

You make a very good point.

4 ≈ One

well for someone who hasnt played bioshock before they will like this game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'm skeptical this is even true after all of the positive press over the last few weeks ongratulating the PS3 version for improved graphics. In the end, it doesn't even matter. The differences are inconsequential. Don't anyone let something like this ruin what could be one of your best experiences this gen.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

My demo didn't look like this...

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

I'm skeptical this is even true after all of the positive press over the last few weeks ongratulating the PS3 version for improved graphics. In the end, it doesn't even matter. The differences are inconsequential. Don't anyone let something like this ruin what could be one of your best experiences this gen.

me 2.

which ever way you look at it, ps3 version has the more game content and i belive it will rate very highly

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

skip said:

this is why I don't trust screenshots. Less than 10 seconds spent on each pic. Its as simple as moving a slider. If I wanted to take the time I would have seperated the text from the picture prior to editing so that it would stay clear.

Very convincing argument and I agree, anyways the problem is price, this game should be priced at $30 since it's a year old port and I would buy it 1st day.

Dgc1808 said:
skip said:

this is why I don't trust screenshots.  Less than 10 seconds spent on each pic.  Its as simple as moving a slider.  If I wanted to take the time I would have seperated the text from the picture prior to editing so that it would stay clear.

You make a very good point.

Agree, but those pics only shows the same differences between the two versions, like almost any other multiplat game, a little bit better textures on the 360 and a bit blurry PS3 version, thats all..

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
ahcheng said:
lucky i got the right console to play this game!

There is no "right console" to play Bioshock on, the PC version is the best as always. PS. don't quote me on this if the PS3's exclusive content is fantastic.