By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sin & Punishment 2 NA version & Cave Story Wii Ware confirm

The_vagabond7 said:
Have fun fighting the toaster thug (or is he a suitcase? I could never tell), raichu. Such an awesome game.

Yeah, he's actually a suitcase. I think the game even mentions him as Misery "Punching bag" or something like that for a pun. (if that's what a pun means.)

And have fun raichu!

Around the Network

Sweet. Glad to hear that Cave Story might make the guy some money: for that gem, he certainly deserves it. He'll certainly be getting mine...

t3mporary_126 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Have fun fighting the toaster thug (or is he a suitcase? I could never tell), raichu. Such an awesome game.

Yeah, he's actually a suitcase. I think the game even mentions him as Misery "Punching bag" or something like that for a pun. (if that's what a pun means.)

And have fun raichu!

I always thought he was a gigantic can of tuna.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

What cave story like 2d metroid game? MUST BUY!!!!!!

t3mporary_126 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Wow, good for the guy that spent years making cave story. That game is insanely bad ass, I highly recomend it to anyone, and it's free on the guy's site. Insanely awesome game. It's silly that you can pay for it on wiiware or get it for free on your PC (and any PC can play it, it's like an NES game). But I don't think that's the first time that's been done on wiiware.

The game does get new exclusive content, but I agree it is kind of silly.

Hopefully the exclusive content will make it worth it, but I know I'll pay 5-10 dollar for the game either way....

Bumping to give info all of you probably already know, but...

Cave Story will be upgraded to 16-bits for WiiWare, and have new music. However, you can freely toggle back to 8-bits/the old music as you please, and even mix and match. A few examples of the new look:

And now the bad news; there's no set release date, beyond "when it's ready." The bonus content also remains a secret.

Around the Network

Just because there's a page on Nintendo website don't mean that it will ever be released in US. I mean... Even GIFTPiA had a mini-site on Nintendo's, and more recently, Disaster... But then here comes Reggie and cut our hopes out.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D