By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Wii!

Alright so just announced Donkey Kong :Jungle Beat will be getting re-released on Nintendo Wii. Alongside Donkey Kong Pikmin was also announced for the Wii.

However IGN was quick to confirm that Pikmin on the Wii is not the same Pikmin game Miyamoto refered to at E3. But what about the Donkey Kong game announced at TGS 2005, is that Jungle Beat or is their still another Donkey Kong game coming for Wii?

I hope that Jungle Beat isn't the TGS 2005 announced title but maybe its success will speed along the new titles development.

Your thoughts is the new Kon just Jungle Beat remade or is it an actual new game yet to be unvieled?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The game announced back then in 2005 was probably Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
which has already been released on the Wii (originally planned as GC game).

Nope at the time Barrel Blast had already been announced for the GameCube.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I wanted pikmin 3 not a remake... oh well.

Anyways DK is fine, I'll probally pick that up.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

thats cool. DK is all right

c03n3nj0 said:

I wanted pikmin 3 not a remake... oh well.

Anyways DK is fine, I'll probally pick that up.

Didn't you hear...  it's been confirmed that both a remake and a pikmin 3 are coming.

Around the Network

i just hope that theres a Donkey Kong Country 4 or something along the lines of that. no jungle beat crap.

Phoenix_Wiight said:
i just hope that theres a Donkey Kong Country 4 or something along the lines of that. no jungle beat crap.

I agree. My favorite Nintendo franchise ever.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Phoenix_Wiight said:

Junglebeat is fucking awesome. One of the most unique games i've played last gen. plenty of fun too.

anyways, i consider Junglebeat to be DKC4.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"