By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So this is how Nintendo treats it's loyal customers?!

darthdevidem01 said:
Megaton??

No Donkey Kong + Pilot wings = FAIL!

You may just get your wish in 5 hours.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

From live blog at wired... "Apparently they're actually upgrading these GameCube games with Wii controls, and it includes the Metroid Prime games, so if those reports are correct, we'll have """Wiimote-enabled versions""" of those games... interesting."

Yeah MP1&2 with wii controls!!!

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Video Wii

Video DS

Both save as, for people who can´t use youtube or similars at work

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
konnichiwa said:
yushire said:
konnichiwa said:
Like I said before nothing blowed me away and I was expecting more...Nothing that I have seen so far makes me Hupdidadoo!...

In fact they only hurted me;....A new Klonoa game!!!!! OMG!!! YEEESSSS!! ..It is a remake;......NOOOOOOOOOOOO..........X_X....................

Cool Sonic did a spinattack;........;what?.;;;;.;;;;:( :( :( :( :(..........;;

Its actually a good thing, Klonoa was a niche title to begin with. I think this is the time for Klonoa to be mainstream. Besides, have you seen the graphics on the game? Its much improved from the original...

Graphics meh;..If I would care about graphics, I would pre order GEOW 2, put up a tent at the game store and wank myself on screenshots of Crysis till GEOW 2 release.

Anyway I guess I am egoistic then I prefer a New klonoa game;....

That me lol in class!  Thanks.

I'm really happy about the Gamecube re-releases.  I just started Metroid Prime, I'm glad I'll be able to play both sequels with Wii controls.  Me =

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Onyxmeth said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Megaton??

I REALLY REALLY hope so!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Onyxmeth said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Megaton??

I REALLY REALLY hope so!

Nintendo doesn´t show a game 2 o 3 years before the launch, probably we will hear about those games next year...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

What a happy day it is. Punch Out was enough for me to call this a great day. There are a bunch of other great looking games in there as well.

Is that "tact of Magic" an RTS? I want more info on that.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Tact of Magic looks like a franchise of Lost Magic from the DS? I didn't play the DS game, but it looks similar.

OK, Punch Out is the only one I'm interested in, I never played S&P so I have no idea but looks good.
Hopefully we will get those here in the US, will see tomorrow