By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time announced (Wii/DS) #1

@Beja

Are you ok? I think I'm talking to the wrong person with the CGI car avatar.

Normally your anti-wii and the fans of that platform... this is wierd...

I'm not saying this is a bad game, truely aside from the above about how small that Dev team is to be spread so thin is that the Mii's could of used some artistic leeway to adapt them to the SE enviornment... otherwise I'm hopeing this game isn't an answer to no Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers conectivity to the DS... of course this could be used another way which is it could make characters from the Wii game portable in the DS game like I'd hoped Rings of Fate (Great Game) would of been.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

^^^^^ I have a wii believe it or not
And i have been imagining an Mii Rpg since Wiisports, I expected to be able to dress you miis as wizards nights and all that stuff and use baseball bats and tennis rackets as weapons. So yeah this is basically a dream come true for me believe it or not.

@Beja

Not a problem for me to believe or not; believe it or not.

Just pointing out the obvious again is all... and noting such a dramatic change in content in such a short period of time, I'm very impressed. ^_^

I'm happy your looking forward to this game, if it has online I'll be more than happy to play with you in January of 09.

will it be out over here in Jan or just in jp. Cuz if thats the case I have to get my wii online ready again.

That's the Japanese release date. Unless S-E's new strategy of releasing games worldwide close to each other in schedule, I'm going to say this'll launch in Eu sometime in 2011. ;)

And it has online play.

Around the Network

Point noted, it took them half a year to localize Rings of Fate (Great Game) to any english speaking country.

this game does not sound so bad, i think it will be cool to play on wii and ds.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It's not a bad game at all. It's doing exactly what CC is known for, co-op RPG, and taking it online this time.

It kills two birds with one stone; Sequel to the DS that didn't have Wifi internet play, and supplying those that wanted TCB to have multiplayer, with exactly that.

i think people would prfer the wii game to have wii visulas and actually be a wii game not a DS game u can play on wii

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Good thing it's a DS game then.